Here is what you will learn:
- Quick overview
- How to download BlueStack for PC and its installation steps.
- How to download whatsapp for PC.
- Alternate way to install whatsapp if BlueStack doesn’t works for you.
- Common problems and troubleshoot for successful installation.
- Adding contacts to your whatsapp profile.
- Things whatsapp users might not know.
Quick overview of Whatsapp:
Whatsapp is #1 Smartphone messenger available for Android and other smartphones (almost all). You can easily send and receive messages, pictures, audio, and video messages for free. The best part is there is no ads for you chat destruction. Now whatsapp is Facebook property, so you can imagine the authority and branding associated with it and you can check the number of reviews and rating and tremendous popularity of this app on Googleplay store.
- No hidden cost (even for international chats), group chat, attractive interface and one of the most important thing each and every friend of yours would definitely have Whatsapp installed on their Smartphone which makes this app distinguish from other apps.
- Although it is not officially yet confirmed but whatsapp is going to introduce the free calling feature soon according to some news sites.
How to download BlueStack for PC and its installation steps:
- Visit the official website of BlueStack here and click on the download button to start your downloading.
- Now just click on the exe file that you just have downloaded and click install.
- The screen as shown will be pop up. Just wait for the completion and once completed check the BlueStack icon on your desktop.
- This all steps remains same for all windows version including windows 7/8/8.1 and XP.
How to download whatsapp for PC:
- Click on the desktop icon to launch this emulator.
- Now look for the option to search box. As shown in screenshot type “whatsapp” in this box.
- Now in the suggestion click on the first option to i.e. “whatsapp”
- Clicking it will automatically download and install it for your PC.
- Now whenever you want to access the app you just need to go to BlueStack>>My Apps>> whatsapp to access it.
Alternate way to install Whatsapp:
- To get this emulator just download the Andyroid from the official site here and by following the on-screen instruction you can easily install it on your PC.
Common problems and troubleshoot for successful installation:
Software (BlueStack not installing):
Whatsapp hanging or lagging:
App not found:
- Alternatively you can download the apk version of whatsapp from any other third party site except Google play and directly install it in your computer which will install it in BlueStack.
Adding contacts to your whatsapp profile:
Configuration for the first time is simple and you just need to enter your mobile number to activate the app.
- For this go to settings of BlueStack and click on Manage Contacts.
- Now you can create contact by clicking on the “create new contact” in the menu.
- You just need to enter the details of the person then.
Things whatsapp users might not know: