Why to choose UC Browser for PC windows?
- The best thing I love about UC browser is its ability to download files with the help of astonishing Download manager, as it boost downloading speed and you can even pause and resume.
- Multi-tasking feature makes it easy to open multiple tabs which are helpful when doing multiple tasks on the internet.
- Feature of Bookmarking and synchronizing the data is to your various devices is just a click away with the help of quick menu is helpful.
- Separate section of various niches like social media and news site gives you fast browsing experience and saves your time to find your favorite list. Quick social media icons provides you ability to share any pages with your friends.
- Saving the WebPages for offline reading and customized themes options are there for you.
- Night mode is perfect if you prefer to surf in the night as this mode will protect your eyes from the straining brightness.
The things that makes UC browser stand unique from the other browser is its ability to support new technologies like HTML5 and add-on functionality similar to that of the Mozilla which enhance your browsing experience and functionality.
You can also try:
How to Download UC Browser for PC:
To download UC browser for our PC we will be showing you the two method guide which you can choose according to your compatibility. Here are two methods that we are going to make use of:
1. Direct method to download UC browser file for PC.
2. Method to download UC browser using BlueStack for PC windows 7/8/xp.
Method 1: Directly download UC browser exe file for PC:
You can directly download the file from the link provided below which will automatically download the apk version of the file. Now by clicking the file will install it on your PC but the condition is that, you need to install the BlueStack before this which you can install easily but if you still find difficulty the method 2 is for you to help out in which I have explained the steps to download the BlueStack.
2. Method to download UC browser for PC using BlueStack:As I said you would need BlueStack for the first method, these steps will guide you through installing it and then directly downloading the browser from inside the software.
Here are the steps to install and download UC browser using BlueStack:
- Download BlueStack application from the official site here.
- By following on –screen instructions install it on your PC.
- Once installation is complete, now next step is to search for “UC browser” in the search box provided at the homepage of the app.
- Click on the "UC browser" which will automatically install the browser in your PC.
- If you want to open the software you would need go to “My App” section and look for the browser. Clicking it will open the browser on your PC.